To develop a unique “solutions focused” professional services company which consistently adds value in every relationship and which creates and sustains profitability for its shareholders, stakeholders and clients.
To provide objective input and commercially appropriate services and advice of high quality to clients and candidates by working in close partnership to mutual profitable benefit.
We strive for the highest standards of professionalism by;
- Applying best international practices and standards.
- Continuing to learn, develop our service offerings and to share knowledge with our clients and business partners.
- Developing appropriate strategic alliances and networks.
- Promoting substance over form; importance over convenience.
- We clearly articulate what we do, what we promise and what we deliver.
- We operate on the basis of “no surprises”.
- Living up to clients justified expectations and exceeding those expectations.
- Dare to contest client assumptions where appropriate, dare to “say no”, and, when the situation demands it, where/who best to refer clients.
- We operate independently and provide unbiased recommendations.
- Conflict of interest and/or “off limits” situations are advised immediately they become known to us.
- We operate inside all legislative, ethical and moral boundaries.
- We are bound by the code of ethics and conduct of the RCSA.
- We will at all times respect and maintain the highest standards of confidentiality.
- Disclosure to any third party of clients/candidates/referees/contractors/associates details or other entrusted information will not take place without consent of the individual, company/entity concerned.
- Sensitive issues regarding confidentiality will be disclosed immediately they become apparent.
5. Transparency and Openness
- We will at all times be transparent in our dealings with clients, candidates, contractors, associates, staff, suppliers and our business partners.
- We promote an environment of open and honest communication in all of our business dealings.
- We are not perfect, mistakes are seen as an opportunity to learn and improve.
- Victories, successes and mistakes are shared equally.
- Every person shall be treated with respect, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religious or political beliefs, age, background or societal position.
8. Loyalty and Commitment
- We actively promote loyalty to families, clients, contractors, business partners/suppliers, the company and ourselves.